Try this recipe and let me know how it turns out ~
- 1 bunch/ 12 oz spinach, preferably whole spinach with the root and stems, not just the leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp sugar
- kosher salt to taste, about ¼ tsp
- Wash the spinach thoroughly, since the plants can be sandy.
- Use a knife to separate each plant into 2-4 sections, a good bite.
- In a medium sized pot, bring the water to a boil. Blanch the spinach for 30 seconds while tossing them with a tongs to ensure all plants submerge in the water. Fish them out and give them a quick rinse with cold water so they stop cooking.
- Use your hands to wring out the extra water from the leaves.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the spinach. Then, add the rest of the ingredients and bring it all together.
- Serve immediately or keep it in the refrigerator. It will keep for a couple of days when refrigerated.
Trouble finding sesame seeds? Here is an online source for Sesame Seeds.
5 Secrets To Transforming Your Health
Download a FREE list of 5 Things I did to transform my skin to look beautiful & become medicine FREE