Salty kimchi? Don’t you worry.
What to do when your kimchi is too salty?
Kris, one of my students from The Kimchi Master Course, had some questions on what to do when you made your kimchi too salty and I’ve shared some tips with him. Here you go –
How to fix your salty Kimchi:
Add a root vegetable
- You can chunk big radish in between to balance the saltiness.
Add the salt with the seasoning
- This will help you balance the saltiness and the flavor.
Create other recipe with it
- Napa cabbage kimchi is advanced level kimchi, water kimchi is super quick and easy. You can create simple recipes with it. Like Kimchi fried rice, Kimchi stew and many more.
There’s more in kimchi, there’s more in you. Try making your kimchi now!
You also might be interested in these for your easy kimchi adventure
- Kimchi Secret Session #1 – Chinese Cabbage
- Kimchi Secret Session #2 – How Much To Make & Water Kimchi
- HG’s Kimchi Products
- Simple Kimchi Recipes
- Kimchi making bundle kit
Download “3 Quick and Easy Kimchi Recipes for Weight Loss (and Clear Skin)