It’s crazy to think it’s been only four years since my mom could not stand up straight for a couple of hours when she woke up in the morning from her severe back pain.
It’s even crazier to think she became so mobile that she goes hiking with her friends who are 20-30 years younger than she is.
And what’s really amazing is that even though it’s been four years, I still hear stories all the time from folks who are using the same tips to reverse or relieve their chronic health issues…
In 2017, my mom was struggling with her back pain so much that it’s even hard to talk.
BUT, not anymore…
Through these simple pain relief tips, she got her strength back and healed herself naturally.
3 Simple Pain Relief Tips:
- also called “grounding”.
- It is a pain relief tip wherein you put your bare foot on the ground to have a direct contact with it.
- it gets rid of free radicals in the body and reduce inflammation.
- One good quick way to implement is I have a picnic without shoes during lunch in my backyard.
2. Actively noticing or MINDFULNESS
- I do this every day by logging my healing progress on a daily tracker.
- Actively noticing is carefully paying attention.
- In this pain relief tip, you need to find a pattern.
3. Eat anti-inflammatory foods
- Kimchi is a good anti inflammatory food along with ginger, garlic and vegetable.
- DOWNLOAD Top 3 Korean Anti Inflammatory Recipes Now!
- Eat healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acid
- This pain relief tip helps you lower the inflammation in the body.
- As the chronic inflammation level goes down in the body, your joint and muscle pain and back pain will go down.
Now is the time for you to step up and break that bad pattern you have and turn it into good by following these 3 Simple Pain Relief Tips.
DOWNLOAD Top 3 Korean Anti Inflammatory Recipes Now!
- Join me on my weekly live every Thursday @6PM PST on YouTube and Facebook
- Learn More about inflammation and gut health connection
- Download “8 Ingredients To Make A Mild, Yet Flavorful Kimchi”
- DOWNLOAD Top 3 Easy Kimchi Recipes for Gut Health