How the Korean diet has helped over 70,000 people for their weight loss and health via my small YouTube channel is beyond humbling.
When I resumed working on Hungry Gopher at the beginning of this year, I was very sick. But I knew I had to take baby steps to move forward, so I worked 5 minutes and rested 55 minutes.
So I am very grateful that I can work again and share my stories to empower you to lose weight and transform your health.
If you want to lose those last, stubborn 10 Lbs. or want to get lasting weight loss without bouncing back…
One of the key points is eating a healthy diet that is flavorful.
No matter how healthy a certain diet is, it’s NOT going to be sustainable if you starve yourself from what you enjoy eating.
I recommend implementing a Korean diet.
- Because an authentic Korean diet is naturally low in calories and high in fiber.
- And what’s even better? It’s full of flavors without using an excessive amount of fat.
So as a thank-you gift, I made “Top 3 Korean Recipes To Burn Fat” for you.
So Let me show you what’s in the gift:
#1. Simple Kimchi Recipe
- proven by almost 900,000 views on YouTube
- Kimchi is full of nutrition and it’s probiotic, which improves your digestion, therefore, your weight loss.
- Eat it as a side dish.
- A fun way to try is Kimchi mashed potato. My mother in law made for thanksgiving.
#2. Korean Egg Roll
- It’s packed with protein, which is the building block of your muscles. Your muscles are a fat-burning machine.
- This recipe is so simple. You probably have all the ingredients in your fridge.
#3. Gimbap (Korean Seaweed Roll)
- I love this comment from your peer –
- “This has become an addictive comfort food and I am Polish, not Korean! Perfect every time”
- Get “Top 3 Korean Recipes To Burn Fat”.
- Try these recipes and let me know how it goes.
Leave a comment below. Share your story