Is your kimchi container important?
#1 Empty kimchi container (small glass jar)
- Simple Kimchi Container
- You can make 5 minute cucumber kimchi recipe
#2 Bigger hefty glass jar kimchi container
GENERAL RULE: Avoid plastic containers as much as possible because plastic can possibly give up flavor
- Leakproof keeps the odor from leaking out
- Super easy to clean
- Easy storage in the fridge
- Long time usage and environmentally friendly
- You can make different types of kimchi in it
Do you have some kimchi questions? Don’t hesitate to leave a comment or share your kimchi stories.
See you next live!
- Join Kimchi Secret Talk Live Event next week via Facebook and YouTube, Thursday @9am PST